Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What the eyes can't see 6

An amazing thing was taking place here, while all my questions seemed to be getting the required attention through all this exposure, for some strange reason the answers didn't seem to be satisfying my internal instincts.Perhaps I was to young to understand the immensity of what I was searching for, after all, those who were trying to answer these questions had themselves taken many years if not their entire lives to gather the relevant information.Maybe all that was needed was a little more time, and in the event of things, that seemed to be what it was all about.
The year was flying by and for the most part I had all but forgotten the questions, they had been pushed to the back of the queue, there were far more pressing issues to be dealt with now, like friends, sport and weekends.
Back then I was an avid reader and can clearly recall some of the literature, there were novels like Batman, Superman, The Incredible Hulk and Wolverine to name but a few.You guessed it my reading abilities left a lot to be desired, and comics were the order of the day. Later down the line you will understand my reason for bringing some of these characters to life, and I might add that it goes further than simply nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment