Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What the eyes cant see 1

As I grew older the questions became deeper and more defined,like where did the wind come from or for that matter the rain,why did it get dark and where did the sun go by night or the moon and the stars by day?Why were there rainbows and where did they end? Who was Father Christmas and where did the tooth mouse get his money? All these questions and very few answers.
Eventually the day came and it was time to start learning and getting some of the answers or so I thought.It was the beginning of a new era in my life (punishment and discipline), yes school had begun.Lots of new friends to be made and oh! lots more questions to be answered, just when I thought some would be clarified.Here we go again "why do you write with your left hand? it's the wrong one put the chalk in your right hand" "You need a haircut and your tie is skew", these being just the tip of the iceberg.
Life went by slowly for the next few years and then in or around about grade five or in my day Std 3, the real work began and the questions were now stacked up and waiting for responses, I could see some light at the end of the tunnel as I paged through the geography and science books, they seemed to be bursting at the seems with answers, things were starting to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment